DAPCOM Data Services is a spin-off company participated by the University of Barcelona (UB) and the Technical University of Catalonia (UPC). We provide software engineering solutions and data compression strategies, including our own implementations. We are specialized on the handling and processing of large volumes of data. Currently we are working on software engineering and Big Data projects for space industry and we are looking for experienced SW Engineers/Architects to develop algorithms and applications for data compression and also software development, mainly based on Java and C.
- Perform requirements capture, analysis, specification, validation, and verification.
- Develop, maintain, document, test, and verify various software projects for space-based engineering software applications.
- Demonstrate ability to debug, troubleshoot, and isolate software issues.
- Conduct feasibility, proof of concept, and prototyping activities.
- Written and verbal communications skills to develop plans, specifications, reports, etc.
- Work well both independently and as part of a team.
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical, computer, or software engineering, or related degree.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in software development and testing.
- Proficiency with C programming language.
- Working knowledge of C#, Java or Python.
- Experience working with MISRA and IEEE standards will be highly valued.
- Good communication and technical writing skills (in english).
Do we offer:
- Participation in a wide variety of projects and sectors.
- Possibility to promote.
- Flexible working hours.